Robin is researching and writing in three main areas at present:
1) Leading the inclusive city (taking forward ideas set out in his recent book) http://policypress.co.uk/leading-the-inclusive-city-1
2) The Bristol Civic Leadership Project (co-investigator: Dr David Sweeting, University of Bristol) https://bristolcivicleadership.net and
3) Exploring ways of improving international city-to-city exchange relating to progressive place-based leadership, including working with the Global Parliament of Mayors https://globalparliamentofmayors.org
More information at his university profile.
- Can place-based leaders deliver progressive policies? 12 November 2018 Posted in: Blog - Across the world, progressive city leaders are working to strengthen the power of place. Given the rise of backward-looking populism in many countries, it becomes more important than ever to develop a better understanding of those place-based, leadership efforts that strive to advance progressive values relating to economic, social and environmental justice in modern society.
- The Bristol Civic Leadership Project 7 March 2018 Posted in: Project -