- This event has passed.
IRSPM 2018 Panel on “Leadership and Strategic Planning for Places and Spaces”
11 April 2018 - 13 April 2018
A panel on “Leadership and Strategic Planning for Places and Spaces” has been organized at the next IRSPM (International Research Society for Public Management) Conference that will be held in Edinburgh on the 11 – 13 April 2018.
The idea is to explicitly focus on places – for example (global) cities or rural areas – and/or spaces – for example public spaces or social networks – as units of analysis and to look at those with regard to issues related to leadership and strategy. Contributions on the role of public and/or political leadership are particularly welcome.
- John Bryson, University of Minnesota, US;
- Alessandro Sancino, The Open University, UK;
- Robin Hambleton, University of the West of England; UK;
- Brad Jackson, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand;
- Jean Hartley, The Open University, UK;
- Jane Roberts, The Open University, UK;
- Richard Callahan, University of San Francisco, US.
More information at: https://www.business-school.ed.ac.uk/irspm/
Image credits: University of Edinburgh Business School