Professor of Innovation and Regional Development
Western Norway University of Applied Sciences (Norway)
Paul's current research projects involve:
- The Role of Universities in Regional Innovation (RUNIN)
- Towards a European Framework for evaluating university Community engagement (TEFCE)
- European Network for Research Evaluation in Social Sciences and Humanities (ENRESSH)
- Digitalise or Die: Dynamic Drivers of Responsible Research and Innovation in Health and Welfare services
- Towards a bottom-up approach to university place leadership: aligning institutional strategy to support academic agency 28 June 2019 Posted in: Blog - Universities are a key actor in contemporary place-based leadership; universities are also dependent upon local support for their own success. They contribute best to local environments when they are able to align themselves with their regions, and allow their staff and students to use their own agency in engagement.